With the Covid-19 situation globalmobility is taken her responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients, chauffeurs and staff.
We have adapted our operating procedures and take comprehensive safety measures to prevent infection – on every journey
We have taken the following measures to prevent spreading of the virus as much as possible:
- Our vehicles are equipped with a Plexiglas separation between the chauffeur and the passengers.
- Before and after every service all vital parts of the vehicle will be cleaned with “Hospital grade” disinfectant.
- All chauffeurs are wearing masks and gloves.
- For the passengers there are masks and anti-bacterial gel available at the back of the vehicle.
- Chauffeurs are instructed to report any symptoms of infection immediately and are not allowed to work from that moment.
- Chauffeurs will not shake hands and respect the 1,5 meters (5 feet), arranged by law, social distance at any time.
- The passengers luggage can be carried by the chauffeur according the following procedure: The passenger will place the luggage in front of him or her and step away. The chauffeur will take the luggage safely while wearing gloves (which will be replaced after every service).
If you have any questions about your booking or our measures, our team will be happy to help you.
<< zur Startseite